Colour up your camp life!
The Kari Tech Mini Colour Packs contain all you need to not only to set up your Kari Mini tarp but to make it your own. With the Kari Tech Mini tarp and the different colour packs, you will never again miss your camp at a festival. Will it be the cherry pink one? Or do you prefer mustard yellow? Each colour pack holds 2 adjustable tarp poles, all pegs, all guy ropes, all in the same of the “Colour my Adventure” colours. The poles are height-adjustable from 1.6 to 1.9 metres and made from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium, as are the sturdy skewer pegs. Poles and pegs come with small individual bags, so they can be packed separately if need be. Each of the guy ropes is equipped with a triangular slider for easy adjustment, a Mini Hook for easy attachment to the tent and a mesh pocket triangle, which doubles as guy rope holder and guy rope warning flag for more safety, when the guy ropes are pegged out.
Colour pack with poles, pegs & guy rope is sold separately!
- A new and creative way to colour your camp
- Each colour pack holds all accessories needed to pitch the Kari Tech Mini
- Lightweight, height-adjustable aluminium poles and sturdy aluminium pegs
- Adjustable, reflective guy ropes with Mini Hook and mesh pocket triangle for guy rope storage and camp safety!
- There are no boundaries for your creativity: buy more than one colour pack to mix and match
The story behind the name
God of the wind
Kari (Kári) is a term for wind and was personified in ancient Norse mythology by Kari, who made the heir to the kingdoms of his father Fornjót the ruler of Finland and Kvenland. Kári is the father of Frosti ("Frost"), or elsewhere called Jökul, which means "icicles, ice and glaciers" - and the grandfather of Snær the Old (Snærr inn gamli '), or grandfather of the snow.
- Fabric : 350 mm
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Construction: Technical Weave with breathable finish
Weight 185 g/m2